Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The blogs


Well, I do not the assignment of the blogs itself was hard, what was difficult about it was the time that it was due. The time it was due was hard to keep up with because at one point you will say that I have to do it, but then you think about it it’s a Saturday, and not a perfect time to do it all. I rally had a hard time with technology, because I know we are in the time of technology, but I hardly had access to the internet over the weekend when I had to work and then go to my cousin’s house to do the blog, which will be around 10 PM. And yes, some assignments were frustrating at some point, especially the one that we had to write about the research paper. I guess it wasn’t the blog that was hard to do, it was because I didn’t know what to write about the research paper, and so doing anything about the paper was frustrating. I think besides that everything was interesting; it was fun to comment on each others blog, although I did not comment on many people blog. I also find it interesting that mostly we all had the same concern about something.
I do not think that it was hard to write at least 250 words because it was mostly about our thought, and like one of my Professors said that “if you can think clearly, then you can write clearly, and that if you can write clearly, and you can speak clearly” so no 250 words was that bad.
I do think there should be a deadline because if there wasn’t a deadline I don’t think I would have really done it. Maybe I would have waited to the last minute and then do all the blogs at once. So the deadline was a good idea, maybe the day wasn’t the best day.
The comments were helpful, because I tried to change my profile a little bit around because one of the comments says that it needed improvement. And yes, I’ve learned a lot about who the person really is based on their page, I do not comment all the time, but sometime I do take the time to look over classmates blogs, and it gives me more idea of how I should improve my blogs.
Well, writing the blogs to me was like writing on Discussion board on blackboard when I took my ENG 101. Because we did comment on each others work. However it was a little easier for me because we did it in class. Moreover, they had the same context; it was basically about our ideas about readings that we were doing for the class, which also included Al Gore, the Inconvenient Truth.
I do not think I would keep on blogging on my own; not because I do not want to, but because I would not have the time to do so.

1 comment:

Komal Patel said...

I agree with you about the deadline, I would have liked it if the deadline was on wednesday so that I could post on others comments (My comp speed is slow, right now I'm at my aunt's house. I agree with you about the waiting till the last minute thing, I might have done the same thing without a deadline.