Thursday, May 8, 2008

the researh paper


I will say that my research paper has really been overwhelming paper for me to do. I believe the reason for this is not because it is hard to do it. I suppose its because there so much information that I do not have any clue where or how to start. I think that it might be the topic, which confused me even more, when it comes to why the war started, and how they affecting their environment, but not unintationally. This is an issue that really concern me a lot and beleive that it should concern all because it has to with the Nile which is the longest River in the world and the Sudan is the largest country in AFRICA, that are been destoyed just like that and causing damage such as desertification, famine, deforstation, and overpopulation to its people and the neighbor countries.

1 comment:

The World said...

Hey Marie!!!

I understand how you are feeling about this paper because the thing is happening to me too. In my case, I have some information about my topic that I don’t know where to start. I guess I am afraid to live important information out. Have you consider in writing an outline? That might help you (it helped me).