Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reactions to the blogs




1. Sustainable Cities Blog
The first blog was very educative to me, because from this particular blog, I learned about what is happening around the city I live. I also found it very interesting that the National Science Foundation are actually taking some students to Antartica this summer. I think it is very important because like many people say seeing is believing.Therefore whem these kids are taken there like Algore show us all these pictures to prove to us that this is really happening.

2. Gristmill
One thing that I found very interesting in this blog is the idea that they came up with about creating more green jobs for poor people. In countries like mine, poverty is the base of evrything, so trying to soslve the problem form the roots is good idea, starting one of the most develop country (U.S) and by the main problem (poverty). Another thing that I liked a lot was the way the combine potical, the environment and other things such as music on the blog.

3. Green as a Thistle
I think her blog is amazing, she really show us that you can do anything you decide you can. I believe that her blog is insperational, it makes you wanna try and see if you can do what she did. I t excited me to see how people do what they have to do to follow their passion or made something her passion.

4. No Impact Man
I like the blog of No Impact Man, however I think we all know already about the things he is talking about. It is unralistic for people who live in NYC, because if like he said it is impossible to move the city as/ into a suburbs. For example in some suburbs parts of my country, reseidents do no get electricity everyday, maybe three to four days aout of the week. If something like that happen in NYC or any other parts of the U.S, people will never be able to take it. That's why I found some of ideas unrealistic, like he said it himself that "It doesn't make sense."

5. Eco Geeek
My first impression of this blog was wow. I personally never seen those heater, didn't hear about them before. Because technology is something i'm no really informed about. However, i found it very inresting.

I comment on vanessa's blog.
http://greenasathistle.com/

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Hey, Marie--can you put names on the different blogs? It was hard to tell which one was which.